Friday, February 18, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons

Suck in that tart taste, shake your head, and push forward! None of that lemon-aid making stuff, that really just prolongs the tartness.

So, I've decided to take a BIG step. I'm going to make writing my job. Not here, but I hope to have more content to share over here as a result of simply writing more often, and being in the habit of constantly writing! I'm am a Macaroni Kid Publisher and believe that I can make MK a vital part of my community.

What is Macaroni Kid you ask? Macaroni Kid is a free, weekly email newsletter highlighting upcoming events and activities specifically for kids in our community. I have been publishing Macaroni Kid Snellville for just over six months, and I have built up a decent subscriber base, but I haven't given it the attention it needs to really thrive and grow. Well, that all stops now. I am going to be giving MK 100% of the skills I have and making it my full time job.

I'm sure that I am going to run into obstacles while growing MK Snellville, but I WILL NOT be stopped! So big bad green logo company run by aol, I will defeat you! You will not be sticking around my world as lemon-aid, I'm gonna suck you in, shake my head... and move on!

1 comment: