Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Birthday's and Laundry

There are certain things in life that throw me into a panic. Not having things planned out and having things that have needed to be done for a while still not done, are two of them. So as I sit here on a Sunday morning, planning Ella's first birthday and staring at a one giant pile of towels that need to be put away and the giant pile of dirty clothes I collected from around the house last night, I am trying to repeat "woosah" to myself.

Ella's birthday is in two weeks. I did send out a FB Save the Date invite months ago, so at least that is done. I had planned on mailing the paper invites last week, but that crazy snow/ice storm threw off that plan. I will mail them on Tuesday so people should have the details and the super cute invite by the end of the week. I am going out this afternoon to get the supplies for her decorations and her birthday shirt and hat. I have selected the cake to bake and have a friend who is going to help me get all the food and baking done the week before. Now it's just time to get down to the nitty gritty of crafting!

--back from getting the craft supplies!--

I have a pretty substantial stock of craft supplies at home,  but I needed card stock in the bright colors of Sesame Street for the banners I and other decorations for the party. I have had success! I found the perfect colored card stock and I'm excited to get started. Stay tuned for photos of my craftiness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment