Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Beginning

What to write for my very first entry? I've blogged before. I write a weekly e-newsletter. Where do I begin when I start fresh? I wanted to start 2011 with a blog I can build on. So I sat and thought , "Who am I?" I'm Callie Mommy. I'm a woman who wants to live my life to the fullest. I want to be me and I want to be Mommy. I want to be wife and friend and confidant. I want it all, and I don't think that's too much to ask for. 


There was nothing "wrong" with my old blog. But lets face it, sometimes it's just easier to move on. A fresh start to blogging is an easy and painless transition. I had no real attachment to my blog. I might decide to grab a few of my old posts that I'm particularly fond of, but I feel like I need a new notebook. You know, like in highschool. When the notebook is just too tattered and neglected and your notes don't make sense and you want a fresh clean slate to start really doing what you know you are capable of? Yup, this is that new notebook. I plan to coddle it and use multi colored pens to write my notes and little sticky tags to mark the most important information. I will write neatly and transcribe all the information that my brain simply can not store on it's own.


So, here I am, Callie Mommy. Ready to take on the blogosphere! I'm a twenty-five year old wife and mother. Married for three and a half years and mothering for almost a year. I love reading, movies, photography, and music. I tend to take on my than I should and then don't understand why I'm so tired. I love to craft and bake and have discovered I enjoy cooking even without a recipe. I still strive to make my parents proud and will be happy if I can show my children a fraction of the love they have shown me. I'm a semi "crunchy" mommy who bed shares and baby wears and strives to parent with compassion and love. I can't wait to share more of me with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment